wanyi's thoughts that no one else other than YOU knows! (:

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hello! hmm. lets see what i did today. i was supposed to go office. but, got no table for me. so decided not to go. then woke up at 10+. watched tv till 11+. then went down for breakfast. was too lazy to go out.

when i've decided to stay home, someone asked me to meet her at bedok inter to collect cookies which i ordered. i declined her and asked her if other days can anot. she said cant. so, have to get out of house. then went out together with my er jie cos she needa go expo to study. took bus together. met tt person. then went to NTUC to shop cos since im out of the house, im too lazy to walk home. so shopped in the supermarket cos got aircon too. esp during the super hot day. wanted to get a bottle of syrup for this friday's bbq. but then no one replied me. so decided not to get anything.

went to mr bean shop to get a drink. while queueing up for the drink, got this granny asked me to accompany her to the taxi stand. i was like thinking since i've got alot of time, so i accompanied her. and she speaks hokkien to me. luckily i understand hokkien. heheh! and she kept repeating what she say. 'ah girl, you're so kindhearted', 'ah girl, you got time anot', 'ah girl, bring me to the taxi stand' etcs. in hokkien.. then my reply was all' orh'. heheh! she wanted me to follow her home. but then i declined her. cos, from there, i dunno how to get home. and can't go to stranger's house. she asked me to help me tell the taxi driver where she stay. at first, i didn't know what was her address. so she showed me her IC. i was like, 'where is the address? shldnt the address be behind the IC?' cos she showed me the front only. then she asked another person where's the address. then tt guy told me. so i was like, 'oh. okay'. heheh! then she asked me to call this number. then i called, tt person kept rejecting the call. then she had no money. so i gave her a dollar. cos her address is quite near from interchange. she's left with 4bucks. then i gave her a dollar. cos i got no small change. oops. aiya. then after she got onto a cab, i went to get my drink again. (before tt cos i was gonna help the granny, so i didn't get any drink yet).

after i got my drink, within 3mins, i drank finish the whole cup. can you imagine how thirsty i was?hmm. then went to VCD shop. wanted to buy [e zuo ju er wen]. but then too ex. so didn't get. i bought cj7 for ming fwu and ming fang. then decided to go to their house since got direct bus.

asked mama to come down to the side gate to fetch me. when i reach opp bus stop, wanted to jaywalk. but got alot of cars. then i was super scared, so decided to take traffic light. hehe! okay.. then went to watch 'I not stupid' and 'cj7'. then watched 'tong xin yuan II'. and ate dinner too. i made alot of mini popiah to eat. super nice la. im still craving for it. cos its super small. the ones which i made are all squarish shaped. wanted to stay overnight there. but, cos tmr needa wake up super super early to accompany daddy, so cant stay over. was watching '881' while ming fang was having tuition. then suddenly jie called to say they're downstairs waiting for me. so, have to watch halfway then go home. then jie bought for me bubble tea. and i forgot about the sushi i got for her. i left it in godma house fridge. oops. heheh! then now watching some other shows. secret.. heheh! okays. gtg. byeee.

No comments: